Following are some tips on viewing La Nopalera pages:
- You may jump to any site page from the navigation bar on the left side of the
window and it will appear on the right side of the window. The navigation bar does not change, so full navigation of site pages is available at all times.
- To print the contents of the right side of the window, be sure to click in it prior to choosing Print from the File menu.
- You may jump to a footnote in an article by clicking on the footnote number, e. g., on , in the main text. To return from whence you came, click on the footnote number in front of the footnote. That way, you won't lose your place in the main text.
- In many browsers you may view any image in a new, full-size window. In Internet Explorer you can do this by holding down the mouse over the image and selecting "Open Link in New Window" from the popup menu. NB: If you have displayed a site page in a new window and it does not have a navigation bar (such as may happen when clicking on Google search results), you can go to the full display by clicking on the Home button at the top of the page. Then just use the displayed navigation bar.
- In many browsers you may download any image and view it in one of your graphic editing or viewer programs. In Internet Explorer you can do this by holding down the mouse over the image and selecting "Download Image to Disk" from the popup menu.